Main Menu

Mega Man X Corrupted

Started by TheRaven, September 07, 2013, 02:32:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRaven

MMX Corrupted is a awesome looking fangame that is still being in development, and has been in development for quite sometime now. However judging from gameplay videos the game plays very similar to that of the first three games in the X series. The music was composed by one guy and boy is it amazing, sounds like a pro composed it! My favorite track is Zero's theme and I can honestly say it's better than any track from a official SNES game IMO. Here's the track, enjoy! Unfortunately Nitroflasher has decided to block comments on his videos for whatever reason... >_>

MechaGS

This sounds epic, seriously I could get my Mega Man on to a soundtrack like this.

I'm in the mood for some X now. Might have to get the old Maverick Hunter out for the fun!

Jay C

Choose your words carefully.

TheRaven

I love that track but IMO I find Zero's theme to be much more epic. :P Just my opinion though, but Storm Eagle's stage is my favorite track from Mega Man X. ;)

MechaGS

I love the Storm Eagle track, thanks for sharing Jay. :D

I think both sound equally epic so I'm just going to enjoy both for a long time to come.

NeoFusionBox

TechnoWolf

I think Capcom's doing... what they do with Mega Man had the good effect of motivating

fans to create their own mega man games.

Granted, I'd like to see one day a true "New Generation" Mega Man game...