Main Menu

Mega Man Collections?

Started by GUnitCOlima, October 02, 2013, 04:44:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MechaGS

Quote from: "Weejus"I know, don't remind me. For some reason Capcom made the covers for all Mega Man games in the early 2000s really dull. It's like they didn't want them to sell.

Wish I didn't have to look at the naff covers but importing the Anniversary and X Collection's from the States was hard enough. Opted for the European ones for ease of price and import tax. :P

I do agree though. I don't know why they felt they needed different covers for the European market. It's rather moronic.

TheRaven

I don't have any issues with those covers. :V I think they could be a bit better yes, but they aren't too horrible. :P Speaking of Command Mission, it's an alright game. I haven't really played it too much, but I should give it another go after I play through Pokemon Y. :)

GUnitCOlima

I actually like the PAL versions.  They look cool in those sweet blue cases.  Hmmm  I might have to HAVE those versions as well.  I got a sweet addition to my collection coming in the mail.  Can't wait to show it off :D

MechaGS

Quote from: GUnitCOlimaI actually like the PAL versions. They look cool in those sweet blue cases. Hmmm I might have to HAVE those versions as well. I got a sweet addition to my collection coming in the mail. Can't wait to show it off :D

Looking forward to seeing what you've got in store for us! :D

EDIT #1: Turns out I didn't own the Mega Man Battle Network games, they were my brother's and he's taken them with him. So, I'm starting up a new collection of those titles. (plus a few extra)

Mega Man Battle Network - Arrived on 19th October 2013

Mega Man Battle Network 2 and Star Force Pegasus - Arrived on 22nd October 2013

EDIT #2: Continuing my collection, I'll be adding six new titles to my list. So far, four of the six have arrived and I have the images for all to enjoy below. :D

Mega Man Battle Network 5: Double Team and Star Force 2: Zerker x Ninja - Arrived on 25th October 2013

[img width=900 height=406:gxcuhtu5]http://imageshack.us/a/img36/7509/8d27.jpg[/img]

Mega Man ZX and ZX Advent - Arrived on 25th October 2013

[img width=900 height=406:gxcuhtu5]http://imageshack.us/a/img46/9640/zybp.jpg[/img]

Mega Man Battle Network 4 - Arrived on 26th October 2013

Getting there, slowly but surely now. :beckveryhappy

EDIT #3: Mega Man Battle Network 6 Falzar Edition - Arrived on 09th November 2013
<p>
EDIT #4: Mega Man Zero Collection - Arrived on 19th November 2013
</p>

GUnitCOlima

Quote from: MechaGS
Quote from: GUnitCOlimaI actually like the PAL versions.  They look cool in those sweet blue cases.  Hmmm  I might have to HAVE those versions as well.  I got a sweet addition to my collection coming in the mail.  Can't wait to show it off :D

Looking forward to seeing what you've got in store for us! :D

EDIT #1: Turns out I didn't own the Mega Man Battle Network games, they were my brother's and he's taken them with him. So, I'm starting up a new collection of those titles. (plus a few extra)

Mega Man Battle Network - Arrived on 19th October 2013

Spoiler

Mega Man Battle Network 2 and Star Force Pegasus - Arrived on 22nd October 2013

Spoiler

EDIT #2: Continuing my collection, I'll be adding six new titles to my list. So far, four of the six have arrived and I have the images for all to enjoy below. :D

Mega Man Battle Network 5: Double Team and Star Force 2: Zerker x Ninja - Arrived on 25th October 2013

Spoiler
[rimg width=900 height=406:1t12x5dp]http://imageshack.us/a/img36/7509/8d27.jpg[/rimg]

Mega Man ZX and ZX Advent - Arrived on 25th October 2013

Spoiler
[rimg width=900 height=406:1t12x5dp]http://imageshack.us/a/img46/9640/zybp.jpg[/rimg]

Mega Man Battle Network 4 - Arrived on 26th October 2013

Spoiler

Mega Man Battle Network 3 - Arrived on 28th October 2013

Spoiler

Getting there, slowly but surely now. :beckveryhappy

Dude very nice!  I'm starting to get the Battle Network games CIB as well.  I already have them loose but that's not good enough.  I also grabbed Command mission (on GameCube) since someone on here pointed out I didn't have it lol.  I also grabbed the Anniversary collection for PS2 and XBOX.  I previously only had it for the GameCube.  Although it is one of my least favorite games because of the traditional RPG fighting style I will probably also get COmmand Mission for the PS2.

And last but not least...  I didn't take a picture but I did make a video!  The most prized piece in our whole collection... a GIFT from another YouTuber no less...  I present to you...

MechaGS

Quote from: "GUnitCOlima"Dude very nice!  I'm starting to get the Battle Network games CIB as well.  I already have them loose but that's not good enough.  I also grabbed Command mission (on GameCube) since someone on here pointed out I didn't have it lol.  I also grabbed the Anniversary collection for PS2 and XBOX.  I previously only had it for the GameCube.  Although it is one of my least favorite games because of the traditional RPG fighting style I will probably also get COmmand Mission for the PS2.

It's awesome that you're going back and collecting the Battle Network's boxed. They're pretty hard to get over here in the UK so I hope they're not as rare in the States. :D

I'm working my way up to getting the more expensive titles at the moment. So far, i've grabbed the ones that are the cheapest (some of them costing nearly the same as a new game) and will be attempting to get my hands on both Legends titles and the Mis-Adventures of Tron Bonne. Of course, there's still Battle Chip Challenge, Network Transmission, Battle Network 6 and Star Force 3 to find. (but the last two in that list were not released in Europe)

I'll probably stop after that. I've decided not to collect the NES or the rest of the SNES carts because as much as I'd love to have them, they're too costly at this point in time.

I'm going to move onto the D-Arts models once I've got the games done and I've already started collecting the comics. :beckveryhappy

Quote from: "GUnitCOlima"And last but not least...  I didn't take a picture but I did make a video!  The most prized piece in our whole collection... a GIFT from another YouTuber no less...  I present to you...

Dude.... THAT'S SICK!!!

Seriously, I'd love to have that cart. Nice of the Portlandian and an awesome item for your collection. :D

GUnitCOlima

Quote from: "MechaGS"

It's awesome that you're going back and collecting the Battle Network's boxed. They're pretty hard to get over here in the UK so I hope they're not as rare in the States. :D

I'm working my way up to getting the more expensive titles at the moment. So far, i've grabbed the ones that are the cheapest (some of them costing nearly the same as a new game) and will be attempting to get my hands on both Legends titles and the Mis-Adventures of Tron Bonne. Of course, there's still Battle Chip Challenge, Network Transmission, Battle Network 6 and Star Force 3 to find. (but the last two in that list were not released in Europe)

I'll probably stop after that. I've decided not to collect the NES or the rest of the SNES carts because as much as I'd love to have them, they're too costly at this point in time.

I'm going to move onto the D-Arts models once I've got the games done and I've already started collecting the comics. :beckveryhappy

Wait, which games weren't released on that side of the pond?

Perhaps I can look out for you and send them to you.

Quote from: "MechaGS"Seriously, I'd love to have that cart. Nice of the Portlandian and an awesome item for your collection. :D

Thanks bud.  We are so happy to have it!  If you ever decide to grab a Classic MM cart grab 2 for sure.

MechaGS

Quote from: "GUnitCOlima"Wait, which games weren't released on that side of the pond?

Perhaps I can look out for you and send them to you.

Mega Man Battle Network 6 and Mega Man Star Force 3 weren't released in Europe. I've managed to track down Battle Network 6 but not found Star Force 3.

Also, I can't seem to get my hands on a copy of the Mega Man Zero Collection. Seems pretty rare at the moment.

mightyno67277p

Quote from: "MechaGS"Also, I can't seem to get my hands on a copy of the Mega Man Zero Collection. Seems pretty rare at the moment.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sacat=0 ... tio&_rdc=1

MechaGS

Quote from: "mightyno67277p">quote author="MechaGS"]Also, I can't seem to get my hands on a copy of the Mega Man Zero Collection. Seems pretty rare at the moment.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sacat=0 ... tio&_rdc=1

They're all way over-priced in terms of postage. I refuse to spend so much when I've had cheaper from the States and quicker than those sellers advertise.

Ordered it from these guys for way less in terms of the game being the same cost as half of American postage.

EDIT #1: Mega Man Battle Network 6 Falzar Edition - Arrived on 09th November 2013

EDIT #2: Mega Man Zero Collection - Arrived on 19th November 2013

MechaGS

My first D-Arts collectible has just arrived, it's Mega Man X! I'll be keeping it in the box, but here's a picture for all to enjoy! :beckveryhappy

Now I just need to collect a few more. :P

undamned

Sweet! I love looking at people's collections!

Quote from: MechaGSMy first D-Arts collectible has just arrived, it's Mega Man X! I'll be keeping it in the box, but here's a picture for all to enjoy!

Aren't those great! I didn't set out to collect them all, but I have a few of them now :) I have X (my favourite), Zero Ver.2, Vile (probably 2nd favourite), Comic Version X (I think this was a Japan only version), Forte/Gospel, and someone just gave me Megaman/Rush for Christmas! Mega Armor X didn't really appeal to me and though the Sigma statue is pretty beast, it still looks off to me, somehow.

Here's an older video of my Rockman collection (other world regions I'll likely do in a future video):

-ud

MechaGS

Quote from: undamnedSweet! I love looking at people's collections!

Quote from: MechaGSMy first D-Arts collectible has just arrived, it's Mega Man X! I'll be keeping it in the box, but here's a picture for all to enjoy!

Aren't those great! I didn't set out to collect them all, but I have a few of them now :) I have X (my favourite), Zero Ver.2, Vile (probably 2nd favourite), Comic Version X (I think this was a Japan only version), Forte/Gospel, and someone just gave me Megaman/Rush for Christmas! Mega Armor X didn't really appeal to me and though the Sigma statue is pretty beast, it still looks off to me, somehow.

Here's an older video of my Rockman collection (other world regions I'll likely do in a future video):

-ud

An excellent collection Undamned. I doubt I'll ever end up with that many physical goods. You've got some interesting stuff in there!

I'm being careful not to spend too much as I have a tendency to go a little over-board in terms of collectibles. I'm still collecting, just being wary of prices (especially when it comes to the Legends games atm) and trying not to break bank too much.

Thanks for sharing mate. :beckveryhappy

MechaGS

Damn, I was the last person in here! Oh well, double post incoming. :P

I've just added Mega Man and Bass to my collection. This one took a while to source at a decent price and in reasonable quality.

I wanted it CIB so had to do some digging. Got it for way less than the usual eBay going prices.

Mega Man and Bass - Arrived 6th February 2014

As always, you can follow my collection as it grows here.

Swan Dive

I have a few original MM games laying around. X3,X4, X5, and MM3 (gameboy).  My MMX3 box took a beating thanks to moving, but the book looks perfect.  I even a have a Nintendo Power subscription card in there..wow