Main Menu

Weaknesses

Started by Jinpachiro, January 20, 2014, 07:16:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinpachiro

Do you ever use them on a boss during your first playthrough? Do you still use them after or do you  buster/z sabre/whatever weapon you have?

TheCloudyEye

Back when I first played, I always scratch my head thinking which boss should I take down first, which weapon is most effective for a given boss. And it always felt good when I found out their weakness. Now I mostly just use default weapon like buster or saber since that's more challenging and fun.

MechaGS

I'm doing a speed-run, I'll use the weaknesses but I tend to just go with the basic weapons for casual play. As TheCloudyEye said, it offers up more challenge and fun. (as well as a little rage at times)

When I first started, I didn't know about the weaknesses or any of that so I just used to die a lot. xD

tailszero

It depends on the game and my mood. Most of the time, I end up either outright skipping weaknesses and trying to do a self imposed challenge, or I will use weapons on anything and everything.

Ryusei

Yes. I'm not a fan of having to create special rules to make something harder unless the challenge becomes void otherwise (ie: arcade games/STGs/games where if you continue it's like cheating).

I like to win the games by the rules.