Main Menu

Megaman Legends 3 Fangame!

Started by TheRaven, May 27, 2014, 02:00:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRaven

Ah yes, remember how we were hoping we'd get a Legends 3? And remember how Capcom crushed our dreams of getting it when they canceled the game? Well this fan decided to make it, while there is a 2-D fan game being worked on another guy decided to work on his own version, making it very accurate to what we could have had, if it wasn't for Capcom. I cannot wait for this game to be completed, it's so beautiful! :beckcool

I haven't really checked out much about the 2-D fan game so if you want go ahead and share information about it here. :)

TheCloudyEye

Saw this posted in the official forum two days ago. It's gonna be interesting to see Capcom's reaction to this.

Lienx

I've been itchin to play the first two again, I still have my original copies.. this makes me want to even more.

TheRaven

I'd love to own the Missadventures of Tron Bonne someday, I own both the first and second games. However I bought the second one used for like $70 and it only came with the disc which was disappointing but I suppose I got what I paid for. :P The game isn't cheap...

TechnoWolf

Lienx

wow 70$??? I got both my copies for like.. I think it was 6$ :P But then again this was 10 years ago.

TechnoWolf

Retrogaming has become very expensive, and I'd like to call BS on that.... I may create a thread about it in the near future.

Also, seeing this makes me think of my previous thread "What's left of the Mega Man fanbase" and I'm beginning to think : if Capcom really lets go of Mega Man (we never know, they may do another one, one day or another), this

may become a fangame licence, and if so, it may be the first of many other licences.

To be continued, then.

TheCloudyEye

Retrogaming has become very expensive, and I'd like to call BS on that

Well.......there are always "cheaper" alternatives, and not exactly legal.

TechnoWolf

And that's why I'm not counting them.

icannotdomyjob

@TheCloudyEye

Depends your country, depends method.

Jagos

Sheesh... I'm seriously going to have to get some emulators and try out the Legends series.  I've never actually played that but I played the early versions of all the Mega man games.