Main Menu

Going on an all-out Megaman Binge.

Started by Lienx, June 02, 2014, 06:46:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lienx

Alright. I'm doing it. I was going to just play MegaMan Legends 1 and 2, but I think I'm going to just play every single damn MegaMan game I own.

I don't have a copy of the originals.. though eh.. I'm not really big on the NES ones.. so I'll start with MM7

I'm going to go for 100% completion.. For the most part. Unless I just get super bored.

So here we go.

• Mega Man 7: Beaten in 4 hours and 20 mins. With 100% Completion.

Defeated the first 8 bosses

Obtained the R.U.S.H Plates. :)

Obtained Rush Upgrades.

Also got the Rush Suit Fist Upgrade.

Obtained BEAT!, Obtained the ProtoShield and Energy Balancer.

Obtained Eddie's Screw and the 'Exit option.

DEFEATED WILY's LOSER ASS.

1. Mega Man X: Beaten in 2 hours and 48 minutes. With 100% Completion.

Video Playthrough Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Defeated All Bosses.

Obtained All SUB Tanks

Obtained ALL Heart Tanks

Obtained ALL Upgrades. (Armor, Helmet, Legs, and Super Buster)

1. Mega Man X2: Beaten in 6 hours and 20 minutes. With 100% Completion.

Obtained Heart and Sub Tanks

Defeated All Bosses

Obtained all 3 Zero Parts

Obtained all Upgrades.

1. Mega Man X3

3. Mega Man X4

5. Mega Man X5

7. Mega Man X6

9. Mega Man X7

11. Mega Man X8

13. Mega Man Legends

15. Mega Man Legends 2

TheRaven

Now this sounds like fun, will you be taking screenshots or uploading videos of your playthroughs? I'd love to see them here if you do. ^_^ I haven't played through Mega Man Legends in a long time, might have to do so soon. :)

Lienx

I'm already halfway through MM7.. I got the Rush Suit, and all the Rush upgrades. I may do a video playthrough of Megaman Legends though I suppose. Or maybe start one for MMX+ if theres any interest for it.

TechnoWolf

Good Luck.

I will stream Mega Man X 1 2 & 3 in the near future, not sure when.

Lienx

I really get extremely pissed off at the last levels of MMX, so a video of me playing it might not be best.. lol, but I think I do like the idea of doing a MML video or two. I think I'll leave the others to Techno since he was doing the other MM games :D

Lienx

Okay Guys! I beat MM7. I forgot to take a screenshot of my item list to show that I got every single item in the game though -_-'

I'll be sure to take a snapshot of my inventory in MMX.

Here is the ending of the game screenshot I took since it won't let me upload it.

TheRaven

xD That was rather fast! I've started to play Mega Man 8 (the Saturn version since I've actually never played that version before) and Mega Man Legends. I still wouldn't mind seeing a video of you playing MMX, it isn't that easy but it's the easiest MMX game IMO. :P

Lienx

Lol, well I have to go to work in about an hour.. so I'll start MMX later tonight if I'm up to it. Did you guys want a commentary or just a speed through? I'll do a commentary + video of MML actually. XD But I'll record myself playing MMX.

TheCloudyEye

I don't really like commentary on video, but it's not a big problem for me either. I look forward to seeing you play.

Lienx

Yea, I'm not going to do commentary on MMX series.. and I'm undecided on doing it for MML. I wouldn't really have much to say. XD

Lienx

I just finished MMX. Jesus I forgot how much I HATE the end boss. It took me CRAPTONS of deaths before I finally beat his ass. I recorded it, but I can't edit it til I get off work. XD oh and btw, beat it in about 2 hours and 48 minutes.

TheRaven

Pretty cool, hopefully work wasn't too stressful for you today. Yeah the final boss can be a pain in the butt sometimes... >_> Can't wait to watch the video though! :)

Lienx

Woo, 3am.. finally off work... I threw all the clips together before I went to work, I'll finish editing it maybe some tonight or tomorrow.. I cut out my 500 deaths at the very end, and my one or two accidental power-slide-off-ledge deaths because I was playing too fast. XD

TechnoWolf

Quote from: LienxOkay Guys! I beat MM7. I forgot to take a screenshot of my item list to show that I got every single item in the game though -_-
I'll be sure to take a snapshot of my inventory in MMX.

Here is the ending of the game screenshot I took since it won't let me upload it.

"I gonna do what I should've done earlier !!"

Lienx

Lol, yea when I read that part I started laughing. Oops, forgot to mention, I uploaded the 5 parts of the 100% playthrough. Time for me to play MMx2 now x_x'