Main Menu

Going on an all-out Megaman Binge.

Started by Lienx, June 02, 2014, 06:46:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TechnoWolf

So we're not gonna hear about Mega Man 8 and the frightful "Dr. Wahwee" ?

Lienx

I don't have a copy of MM8, I thought about emulating it but the rom wasn't working. =(

Also, finally beat MMX2.. God I forgot how much I fucking hate that game.

TheRaven

What emulator are you using? And what version of the game are you wanting to play? Mega Man 8 is my favorite game in the classic series btw. :P But if you're wanting to play the Saturn version, download the latest version of SSF, Virtual Clone Driver, and get a Mega Man 8 iso. See SSF only boots discs, but if you mount the iso to VCD, it'll load the game. :) You'll have to set the CD drive to the clone driver of course for the emulator to boot up the iso.

Lienx

About 5 minutes into MMX3.. I think after this I'm going to play Legends.  Since that's what I was mainly itching to play anyway.. xD

Lienx

Quote from: TheRavenWhat emulator are you using? And what version of the game are you wanting to play? Mega Man 8 is my favorite game in the classic series btw. :P But if you're wanting to play the Saturn version, download the latest version of SSF, Virtual Clone Driver, and get a Mega Man 8 iso. See SSF only boots discs, but if you mount the iso to VCD, it'll load the game. :) You'll have to set the CD drive to the clone driver of course for the emulator to boot up the iso.
Ah, I didn't even think of that.. Doh. I'll have to do that then. Are you still playing Legends?

TechnoWolf

I have an emulator that seems to be working.

SSF012alpha, as TheRaven said, it'll load the game at launch if you burn the iso on a virtual disc (I do have tutorial but it's in french)