Main Menu

Mega Man - The Lolgacy Collection

Started by TechnoWolf, June 25, 2015, 05:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TechnoWolf

http://www.capcom-unity.com/brelston/blog/...o-new-platforms

Let me translate this for you guys :

"In  mere months" (XD) "you'll be able to play the original six Mega Man games in crisp 1080p and enhanced with modern bonuses." but with the slowdowns & flaws of the original game... because.

"Mega Man Legacy Collection hits Xbox One, PS4 and PC digital storefronts this summer, with a digital Nintendo 3DS version following in the winter." Unless we cancel it

"In addition to the original six games, you also get challenges, a huge of-the-era museum packed with visual history and a helpful database that informs AND tests you on your Mega Man prowess. And for those keeping track, the trailer jam is "Searing Scissors," part of OverClocked Remix's excellent "For Everlasting Peace" album." wouldn't this be nice on a REAL HD REMASTER game ?

"Speaking of Digital Eclipse, the team is bringing these 8-bit classics over via their new Eclipse Engine, which rebuilds the original games from their source elements. The result is a sharp, clean picture that proudly displays these iconic sprites in lovely 1080p, and presents the games as they existed in their original forms."  Y... yeeaaaah.... no. It keeps all the technical issues of the NES game because Digital Eclipse director, Frank Cifaldi, notorious for having very unbiased & adults opinions of Gamergate (*laughter*) decided his core mission was to bring back these games as we grew up with............. Well, if you're american, at least, 'cause I'm european and grew up with 50Hz game eeeh heh heh heeeehhhhhhh....

give us money.

15$

same in €, even if € > $

stfu

go cry in that trashcan.

Is he gone ? Ok, let's code a bit :

if
Megaman is alive,
then,
wait,
and,
wait,
and,
wait,
and,
wait,
and,
kill it
else,
make a clone of him and start bullshitting with gender & irrelevant stuff about feminism;

TheCloudyEye

Wonderful. Can't wait to not play it when it is cancelled. I will also gladly not delete my collection of MM roms just to show my awesome support for Capcom.

TechnoWolf

MEGADEALZLOLZ >;"D

recommended by Irrelevant guy #1 & Irrelevant hipster guy #2 that really really hates Gamergate cause their meanies who are mean meanies with pretty ladies :"(:"(:"(:"(:"(:"(:"(:"(

Even for 2€, I get screwed over...

... Also YES => "DOLLAR DES ÉTATS UNIS !!!" OUI MONSIEUR FRANÇAIS VIN BAGUETTE CROISSANT SURRENDER AND OF COURSE LE FAIRE L'AMOUR WIZ ZE LADIES AND LE FRENCH KISS !!!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Capcom : "Implying Megaman is not dead".

Inafune : "Delaying Mighty N°9 for the 9th trillion time"

Capcom : "Implying Megaman is not dead"

Irrelevant Youtuber : "Insulting Capcom like an absolute moron"

Capcom : "Implying Megaman is not d-look, people, we need at least 2 millions, at the very least, to consider sequelizing... we are doing like 5 to 6 millions with Street Fighter & Monster Hunter... Megaman barely reached over 1 million in his life, can't you just understa..."

People : "FUCK U CRAPCOM U THE E.A OF JAPAN ! I HOPE U DIE & NINTENDO BUYZ U SO WE HAVE A MEGAMAN GAME EACH YEAR !! LIKE METROID !!!"

Capcom : *sigh* "Implying Megaman is not dead"

People : "FUCK U !! MAKE DA REZIDENT EVIL 2 REMAKE !!"

Capcom : "... And we're making a Resident Evil 2 Rema-"

People : "FUCK U !! U JUST DO REMAKE !!! NOTHIN' NEW !!!"

Capcom : " But we've made Resident Evil Rev 2, that was new"

People : " NUUUH ! UR NEW STUFF SUCKS !!! JUS' DO THINGS FROM DE PAST !!! U GUYZ LOST YOUR SOUUULLLLZ"

Inafune : Btw, Mighty N° delayed again ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)