Main Menu

Mighty No. 8

Started by Mighty No. 9, September 24, 2013, 06:00:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mighty No. 9

I dont know why but i felt Mighty No. 8 needs a color change so I made this, enjoy.  :becksmile

Mighty No. 9

Still... crazy colors is what made the X series bosses so great, so here I give you it with the Comcept colors too! enjoy!  :becksmile

TheRaven

I absolutely love both of these Mighty, great work. :D I was wondering if you would like to create some icons for the forum, I've mentioned this in the staff forum but I might send you a PM. :P Have you tweeted any of your artwork so that the devs could mention your fan art in a update?

Mighty No. 9

No I haven't, Should I try Tweeting em?  :beckgladsmile

Icons huh? Ok  Ill go check that out! Sorry i been away I been busy and tired this past week hehe.

TheRaven

You should, you're very talented and it'd be cool to see them tweet about your work! :D And it's all good, you don't have to be online all the time of course. :P

Mighty No. 9

Um I dont know how to tweet them, the message shows up at my page not theirs.  :becksad

MechaGS

If you tweet at them, it'll only show on their timeline if they either favorite it or re-tweet it. Basically, they'll see it but doesn't mean they'll add it to their timeline.

Twitter's finnicky business. :P

Mighty No. 9

I see thx bro! haven't messed with Twitter much thats why.  :becksad