Main Menu

What games are you currently playing?

Started by TheRaven, September 03, 2013, 04:05:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRaven

Tell us what game(s) you are currently playing at the moment. I'm playing through Pokemon Crystal version, it's been years since I played through this game. Unfortunately it's on a emulator, but my girlfriend owns the game in real life. I just need to replace the save battery in the cart though... :V

astarisborn94

Not really much of anything at the moment. I occasionally go back to Mega Man 2, but that's about it for now.

MechaGS

I'm currently working my way through Splinter Cell: Blacklist, Tales of Xillia and playing a little Final Fantasy XIV on the side since I'm a legacy member (don't think I'll sub).

joeq1159

I have a few games I'm playing through and no time to really play any of them. I'm playing through Pokemon Black in preparation for X/Y, Mega Man 7 and X3 as part of a run through of the entire Mega Man series, and on the PC end of things I'm all over the place with League, Blacklight, Tomb Raider and Skyrim. OH AND PAY DAY2! Man I'm loving that game.

Jay C

League of Legends, Xenogears, a little bit of Oddworld: Abe's Odyssey. I was doing a Let's Play on twitter for The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker but got distracted. I'll probably start it back up again now that school is in session along with a few others once I finish that.

TheRaven

I've been playing a Sonic 1 Hack that's been ported to the Sega Cd. It's pretty interesting and difficult at the same time, and very impressive from a technical standpoint. :)

Beck

Ratchet and Clank: A crack in time. This isn't as easy as Tools of Destruction was  :?

MechaGS

I'm in a WayForward mood today so I've been playing through Mighty Switch Force. I love their development style. :D

Weejus

Quote from: MechaGSI'm in a WayForward mood today so I've been playing through Mighty Switch Force. I love their development style. :D

I played through MSF (Wii U version) a while back and loved it. I hope MSF's idea of familiar 2D platforming mixed with original gameplay mechanics is something that is exemplified throughout their portfolio.

As for games I'm playing, there's Mega Man 9, Pok?mon Black 2, Crash Bandicoot 1, Fire Emblem Awakening, and Zelda: Skyward Sword.

Nubobot42

Finished Half-Life 2: Episode One today, also playing Megaman 9, and occasionally Shining in the Darkness (lol) and Touhou 14.

MechaGS

Quote from: Nubobot42Touhou 14

Sorry, I'm unclear on what Touhou 14 is at this point. I looked it up and it looks like a shump? If so, how can I get it cause I love shumps. :P

Nubobot42

Quote from: MechaGS

Sorry, I'm unclear on what Touhou 14 is at this point. I looked it up and it looks like a shump? If so, how can I get it cause I love shumps. :P

The canon (1, 2, [...], 14) Touhous are all bullet hell shmups, only the spinoffs fits other genres. I kinda love Touhou a lot, it's my favorite shmup series, you should give it a try. :D

MechaGS

Quote from: Nubobot42
Quote from: MechaGS

The canon (1, 2, [...], 14) Touhous are all bullet hell shmups, only the spinoffs fits other genres. I kinda love Touhou a lot, it's my favorite shmup series, you should give it a try. :D

Do you have a link? I'm having trouble finding them? :D

Nubobot42

Is it no problem posting links here? Cause they only sell in Japan Comikets, but you really can't find it legally here, just by searching in torrent sites or things like this... :s

MechaGS

Quote from: Nubobot42Is it no problem posting links here? Cause they only sell in Japan Comikets, but you really can't find it legally here, just by searching in torrent sites or things like this... :s

Ahh I see, better not too link it then. :)

I'll keep my eyes open for them though!