Main Menu

What games are you currently playing?

Started by TheRaven, September 03, 2013, 04:05:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duck

Katawa Shoujo; because I'm weird, and my laptop doesn't run rome 2 =(

TheRaven

While i'm still playing Crystal version I'm also playing Teen Titans for the GBA. I love that game, I've finished it in the past but I feel like playing through it again. xD

Anon

Elsword, Heroes Go.Blast Breaker and Closers when it comes out. Sonic Colors cuz i really want to get super sonic.

Reiya

Currently playing Resident Evil: Revelations and Monster Hunter 3U.

MechaGS

Is Revelations any good? I haven't had a chance to grab it yet. I love MH3U though, I just need to play it more. :D

Reiya

I just started it a few days ago, and kept dying to the first boss haha.... Plus its my first RE game ^^; I heard its about a 8-10 hour campaign, but I'll probably beat it at around 10+ hours XD. But so far, I'm liking it a lot.  MH3 is pretty awesome, I picked it up mid August and trying to finish up the village quests.

MechaGS

Sounds good, I'll pick Revelations up when I've got some extra time and money. :D

jacktheking

I am currently playing forums games. Hmm, forums games is better than some others games.

D-structman

My friend Dave and I are playing through Kingdom Hearts 1.5, it's so nostalgic! 

Quote from: Jay CXenogears,

Have you played that before?

MechaGS

I've gone back to playing tales of Xillia. It's been a few weeks but really enjoying myself again. :D

Quote from: D-structmanMy friend Dave and I are playing through Kingdom Hearts 1.5, it's so nostalgic!

I want to play the KH 1.5 remake. Doesn't come out here until Friday though and I don't think I'll be able to get it for a few weeks. :(

Weejus

I really want KH 1.5 (even though I beat KH1 only a few months ago, I REALLY hope they added the ability to skip cutscenes in KH1 HD as having to watch the same cutscene over and over after being killed by the last few bosses over and over drove me insane, then again I gave the game a standing ovation during the credits so maaaaaaaybe it wasn't so bad) but I'm saving up for Mighty No. 9 and Pok?mon X, so I'll likely have to get it for Christmas.

D-structman

Quote from: WeejusI REALLY hope they added the ability to skip cutscenes in KH1 HD as having to watch the same cutscene over and over after being killed by the last few bosses over and over drove me insane.

They did :lol:

iXerro

A week ago I started playing Ape Escape 2 and 3, (After waiting over a decade my brother finally let me play aka buy his PS2 (To which I also had to find and buy the games as he hates all games except sports games, bluh)) but I beat them both 100% within a few days so... that's not exactly current. I'm still checking up on Animal Crossing: New Leaf a few times a day, and just today started Megaman Zero Collection again.

I still need to beat Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance and Kid Icarus: Uprising. I also got the Bioshock Infinite DLC season pass like a month ago so I still have that to do. Sometimes I need to calm down over the excitement of games coming out in the upcoming years and finish games I already have!

Weejus

I've had KH3D for a long time and I guess I'll leave it until I've beaten all the games preceding it. Besides, my save file's glitched anyway (it thinks Riku's beaten La Cite des Cloches when he hasn't).

Jay C

Quote from: D-structman
Quote from: Jay CXenogears,
Have you played that before?

I rented it a LONG time ago from Blockbuster and loved the combat system. Glad to finally be playing it again though school and other things are getting in the way.