Main Menu

What games are you currently playing?

Started by TheRaven, September 03, 2013, 04:05:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MechaGS

I'm currently making my way through the first Kingdom Hearts HD game and I'm loving it all over again. :D

Quote from: Jay CXenogears,

I always wanted to play Xenogears but it never happened. I'll have to look into it eventually.

tailszero

Started playing Rogue Legacy, and this game has insane difficulty. I've managed to get up to the third boss though.

robertson123

I am playing 2 games at the moment they are from Xbox Live they are arcade games and they are called State of Decay and The Hand Of Kul

MechaGS

I'm playing Disgaea D2, Mugen Souls and Agarest: Generations of War 2. More Disgaea than the other two at the moment though. :)

TheRaven

Been playing through Black 2 again, I'm going to try and get all the badges and finish off the elite four before Pokemon Y comes out. Wish me luck though, the game comes out in 8 days. :V

MechaGS

Quote from: TheRavenBeen playing through Black 2 again, I'm going to try and get all the badges and finish off the elite four before Pokemon Y comes out. Wish me luck though, the game comes out in 8 days. :V

You can do it Raven! :D

I've basically put all other games aside since my Mega Man Anniversary Collection arrived. Damn you Cutman! :beckveryhappy

NinjablazerZero

So I recently just finished playing through Chrono Cross. Took me two damn hours just to use the Song of Life on the damn final boss. My success was so satisfying. 3 years ago, I started that game. But lots of distractions came about. Lots of them. Also, the devs of that game are all full of crap. That game is a direct sequel to CT. I don't care how many times they say it isn't. Everything in that damn game screams "I'M A SEQUEL!!"

Now, I was gonna get back on Grandia, which I started 5 years ago and never finished because of distractions, but I put 10 hours into that game, and now I have absolutely no idea where in it I was up to, or how to even so much as play the game. So instead, I'm gonna get on Vagrant Story while I try to decide whether to struggle to catch up in Grandia, or just bite the pillow and start a new game.

MechaGS

Quote from: NinjablazerZeroNow, I was gonna get back on Grandia, which I started 5 years ago and never finished because of distractions, but I put 10 hours into that game, and now I have absolutely no idea where in it I was up to, or how to even so much as play the game.

I'm recommending you restart Grandia. It'll be worth it in the long-run as you'll get to see the story through instead of trying to remember everything you've already done. :)

dragonborn99

I am currently playing Skyrim on my Xbox.

Weejus

TheRaven

I got y version today so I've been playing that. ^_^

Weejus

Quote from: TheRavenI got y version today so I've been playing that. ^_^

When I either save up the money to buy it or get it for Christmas (whichever happens first), I'll get X.

MechaGS

Quote from: TheRavenI got y version today so I've been playing that. ^_^

I'm playing Pokemon X. I prefer the Pokemon on the box so that was my main choice hammered in. :P

TheRaven

See i don't like that pokemon so i went with y. :P My gf is getting X and a 3ds since she doesn't have one. I'm buying it for her. ^_^

tailszero

I got Y, because I pre-ordered it. Mega Charizard-Y being in Y only cemented my purchase.