Main Menu

Video game music

Started by Ryusei, January 15, 2014, 08:07:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryusei

Ryusei

(to avoid each page becoming too loaded, i suggest using only one embedded video per post. No limits for the amount of video urls per post of course)

MechaGS

Awesome track man, I'll throw this into the mix:

Ryusei

tailszero

There are lots of remix's of Flandre's theme, but this one was done by Zun himself.

TheRaven

This is fan made but it's epic. Falk one of the composers actually went on to work on the latest Final Fantasy's soundtrack, crazy stuff right? :)

MechaGS

This one is mightyno67277p fault, he sent me it in a PM and I can't stop listening to it now!

TheCloudyEye

Corridor of Time Remix from Chrono Trigger: Resurrection.

TheRaven

I can't say I'm a fan of Fire Emblem, but the music in the games are epic. (I don't like tactical RPGs...) Anyway here's my favorite video game track of all time, even surpassing music from various Sonic games and Mega Man games IMO. (And this is my video from my alternate YT channel... xD)

Ryusei

Awesome tracks.

I don't know if she appears in other official games, but Flandre is a royal pain in the ass in EosD.

I still have to play FE:A. I'm more of a Langrisser guy.

Talking about things that piss me off, Battle Garegga's default looking small olive projectiles...

Good thing the port has an option for more visible bullets, but even so i still remember the amount of stupid deaths i got in that game thanks to not being able to see shit.

Ryusei

I feel the franchise jumped the shark with New Blood.

Sadly TC2 inexplicably bombed and Atlus fucked up with half of Trauma Team's characters' style of play, so i guess we won't be seeing another Caduceus game anytime soon.

Ryusei

Ryusei

If you like shooting games i recommend you to try Xexex, but only the japanese version because the western one was heavily butchered).

It is available for arcade and on the PSP title named Salamander Portable as an extra game.

MechaGS

Nice add's so far, liking it all. :D

Here's one from the game The Last Story on Wii.

I just love how calm it is. It's nice to listen to at night.