Main Menu

Video games you want/wish

Started by Ryusei, January 30, 2014, 06:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryusei

This thread is for games you want or are hyped about (besides MN9) , and games you wish existed.

Elaborate if you want.

Examples:

I'm hyped for Dark Souls 2's covenant changes.

I wish Tomonobu Itagaki, Hideki Kamiya and Shinji Mikami made a 3D hack n' slash game together.

This thread also applies to ports, remasterizations, remakes, localizations/translations, etc.

Shiroyami

Let' see...

Still waiting on Gyakuten Kenji 2 to be translated/localized but at least I know Professor Layton Vs. Phoenix Wright is being released in the west and I'm really looking forward to it.

There's also Persona 3Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth that, being canon or not, seems to be interesting enough on its own.

I'm still hoping I'll live to see the day when Megaman 9/10 is ported to the 3DS because there's no excuse to not make it portable. Megaman games are excellent as handhelds and they don't even boast huge file sizes, state-of-the-art graphics or anything else that makes said ports impossible for a portable console.

And there's still Super DanganRonpa 2 but there's still plenty of time until that gets translated, unfortunately. Corpse Party: Blood Drive's still in development but I'm hoping it gets localized when it's released, even if it means buying a PSVita just so I could play it.

Swan Dive

I wish Tales of Rebirth was translated, it looked to be one of the best games in the Tales series.  It was a real let down to not see it ever get a USA release. :( I also hope to see the Fire Emblems all translated to English!  I doubt that will happen either though, since the company is hurting for cash.

Ryusei

I want Devil's Third.

I want Final Fantasy Type-0 translated into English.

I want Bayonetta 2.

I want Hori to get their asses on track and make more PS4/X1 arcade sticks.

I want Lab Zero Games to release Skullgirls Encore for 360/PS3 already.

I wish more Cave shooters were released in the west, at least as download only titles.

I wish Dragon's Crown was remastered and ported to all next-gen systems and PC.

I wish SNK Playmore made Metal Slug 8 for arcade and then ported it to consoles.

I wish Sony made a new Ape Escape game for PS4.

TheRaven

I still want my damn Mega Man Legends 3! Dx Seriously Crapcom get your shit together. >_< I also want to see another Turok game but with more elements from the classic N64/PC games. The latest Turok game is alright but it's nowhere near as great as the originals.

Bazinga!

I just got Mario Kart 8 for the Wii U this past Friday when it came out, so I've gotten one of the games on my wish list. 

I would like it if they made another Luigi's Mansion game. 

Weejus

A good Dragon Ball Z game (we're in a bad situation if a fan game that runs on MUGEN is better than the official releases), a Puzzle Fighter sequel, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom 2, Banjo-Threeie, Mega Man X9 or, better yet, a MMX reboot.