Main Menu

Favorite Mario Bros. character?

Started by alakazam, June 01, 2014, 12:02:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alakazam

Just curious: who is your favorite Mario Bros. character, and what do you like about him/her? Is it Mario? Luigi? Princess Peach? ...

TheRaven

I really like Luigi and Wario the most. I think the only reason why I like Luigi is the fact that green is my favorite color, and since he wears green I think that's pretty cool. :V As for Wario, I absolutely love the Wario Land games and I just find him to be a hilarious character. xD

Lienx

Luigi, cuz no one ever gives any attention to the weegee. Other than that I'd have to say Yoshi. I love Yoshi.

KiLLMasTer20

I love Luigi to green is where its at lol

TheCloudyEye

Luigi, cuz no one ever gives any attention to the weegee.

It sucks to be weegie. But that's why I like him.

Jagos

Loved him ever since I saw him on the Super Mario Bros Super Show...

Lienn

I like Daisy best. Yet i'm growing fond of Rosalina too.

Giorgios

I'd have to say my favorite is Mario. I grew up as a kid playing Mario games on my Nintendo 64, and it never grew old. You could find me playing Paper Mario for hours and it still remains as one of my favorite games to this day. I'm sure we all feel though for Luigi since he rarely gets the spotlight in most games as Mario is busy soaking all the attention up. :P

ThePrinceOfMoose

My favorite is Rosalina.  It was Daisy before but ever since Super Mario Galaxy and the option to hear her backstory, I really find her to be a very interesting character.  Not to mention she is the queen of the damn cosmos in the Mario universe.