Main Menu

New 3DS

Started by TheRaven, January 27, 2015, 02:21:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRaven

Yep Nintendo came out with yet another model of the 3DS, called the New 3DS. It's set to be released here in the US on February 13th, but it's already available to those who live in Japan and Australia. In every country, besides the US Nintendo is releasing a standard size model, and a XL version. However in the US, we're only getting the XL model. (Which is honestly okay with me... it's the model I would have gotten even if we had the choice.) I can see why people may be upset about that, seeing how you can change the cover plate on a standard New 3DS and you can't do that with the XL model. Also if you plan on getting a New 3DS hold on to your chargers, Nintendo isn't shipping them off with chargers. They claim they've done this so they could sell the handheld at the same price as the 3DS. (Though I've heard that the 3DS is getting a price cut soon, or it has already... :V) So my question is... are you getting the New 3DS? Also this new model has a faster processor than the original 3DS, and has longer battery life. Plus rumor has it that exclusive New 3DS games will be released in the future, taking advantage of the faster processor. I'll be getting one, I want to pre-order one with my next paycheck but I have to wait and see if I'll have enough money to even do that... :V