Main Menu

Azure Failer - Bombvolt Steam Edition

Started by TechnoWolf, August 29, 2015, 10:46:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TechnoWolf

So I got to play Azure Striker on 3DS and finished it... I can't say I absolutely loved the game but it was cool. I'm not a big fan of the tag system which is the only efficient attack we have and focus the game more on jumping over enemies onslaught than anything, but it was cool.

And then there is this :

http://store.steampowered.com/app/388800

"Mixed" ? yesterday it was saying "Mostly Negative" xD

I guess Inafune fangirls went to the rescue while I was asleep... dreaming that I was asleep.... during that I was asleep..... dreaming that I was smacking Inafune-san in the face with a Megaman helmet statue... and crying at the same time.

so I'll let you marvel at the wonderful reviews Lolvolt got...

"Steam special promotion : buy the game & get Mighty Gunvolt" => oh really ? I got this code for the 3DS, you know that promotion that lasted until November 2014........... which was pointless to me because Azure Striker got out in April 2015 over there in Europe... with different pronouns that I never encountered before................................................................... Social Justice Striker !!

Oh look at that, you can pay 10 bucks for an OST... that you probably already have downloaded or are listening it on youtube............. the only theme I remember of the game is this one :

Yeah. Joule. Tragic.

Also it still have the 3DS double screen ................... I really don't know why.

Mr. Inafune. Why oh why are you insisting to make me hate you ? I don't want to hate you. I don't want to hate anybody...

==== And now for a little gentle moment between Joule & Gunvolt =====

Joule : I like watermelons

Gunvolt : really ?

*You feel a little closer to Joule*

======= Alternate scene =============

Gunvolt : I killed a boss this big today...

Joule : Oh nice.

Gunvolt : Yup.

Joule : ...

Gunvolt : ...

*you feel a little closer to Joule...?*

*later that night*

Joule : Oh, Gunvolt ! yes ! harder ! HARDER !!!!!!!!!!!!!

*... Dafaq ?!*