Main Menu

Favorite Characters

Started by TheRaven, September 05, 2013, 04:23:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRaven

So who are some of your favorite characters from the franchise? Zero and bass are my two favorite characters. Zero's gameplay is tons of fun, i love hacking and slashing enemies rather than using x's buster, but i find bass to be a much cooler character than mega man. I think my favorite character from legends is data though, i used to get a kick out of him dancing. :V

MechaGS

I'm a massive Zero fan, to the point that a few years ago I tried to make a fan-game in XNA. Didn't finish it but still got the code.

Other than that, I love all of the characters in the Battle Network games. I just love that series style really.

Jay C

astarisborn94

Mine is the Blue Bomber himself. Plain, but he is my all-time favorite video game character.

Mighty No. 9

Classic Rockman and X, then EXE, and now Beck!

tailszero

Mine would have to be Ciel and Aile. Heck, I like pretty much the entire cast of Zero.

Weejus

Mine would be Zero from the X series. Not only does he have a badass design (something Inafune personally wanted him to have since he wanted Zero to be the protagonist of the X series in the first place) but he acts as a benchmark for X to reach in the first game, a personal parallel character, so to speak. (Ok, I'll stop now before this thread turns into a Sequelitis: Mega Man Classic vs. Mega Man X transcript/quote spam)

Dr. Light

X and Dr. Light  :mrgreen:

Nubobot42

TheRaven

I love Iris, and it breaks my heart everytime I have to fight her. Dx She's probably my third favorite in the X series. :P

Anon

Gotta luv Bass.EXE (and all of his creepy yaoi fangirls ;v;)

Reiya

iXerro

It's a tough decision between Battle Network and Zero characters. Those series have some of my favorite character designs and personalities. My favorite character for personality might have to be Dr. Weil. Not only was he an awesome villain, he also had a wicked design. But my favorite design overall would probably be Heat Cross Beast Out (Or whatever you'd call it). I loved Heatman.EXE's design way back before Battle Network 6. But when 6 came out and I saw Heat Cross was a thing? Yeah, I was a little more than ecstatic.

Shiroyami

Going by series:

- Classic series:

-- Proto Man: he does the mysterious role well enough without overdoing it.

-- Dr. Wily: gotta love 'em eyebrows!

- X series:

-- Zero: see his first appearance ever in Megaman X. If your mind wasn't blown, it's because your brain can't process all the badass at once.

-- X: X himsely is an excellent character on his own. Somehow he does the perfect balance of character development while still retaining his roots in personality.

-- Vile: even though he had next to no personality in the first game, his interactions with X and Zero during the first game are excellent. And bonus point for being a recurring boss!

- Zero series:

-- Omega: for someone who barely spoke, his first (and pretty much the only) line made it clear he meant business even if you didn't know japanese.

-- Dr. Weil: he destroyed the world. Twice, and he wasn't going to stop any time soon if Zero wasn't after him.

- Battle Network series:

-- Higsby: weird and awkward otaku.

-- Colonel. EXE: my favorite adaption of a boss from the X/Classic series. While the design in Battle Network is pretty much excellet everywhere, his looks so darn cool. His moveset and Soul are excellent.

- ZX series:

-- Aeolus: well, Harpuia is my favorite Neo Arcadian.  

--Girouette: his behavior makes me think how Zero would have acted if he hadn't grown bitter and cold over time.

I've never played Legends so I'll have to stop here. As for Star Force, none of the characters really appealed to me.

Jinpachiro

Classic

Rush

X

Alia

Dynamo

X

Zero

Ciel

Copy X

ZX

Aile