Main Menu

Mega Man Collections?

Started by GUnitCOlima, October 02, 2013, 04:44:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRaven

I had a copy of MM&B but without the box. But I lost it while moving out of my parents house and I traded in my Game Boy player for it... >_> Cool to see you snagged up a copy though Mecha!

GUnitCOlima

Quote from: "Swan Dive"I have a few original MM games laying around. X3,X4, X5, and MM3 (gameboy).  My MMX3 box took a beating thanks to moving, but the book looks perfect.  I even a have a Nintendo Power subscription card in there..wow

I'd take X3 with a battered box any day!  lol

GUnitCOlima

Quote from: "MechaGS"Damn, I was the last person in here! Oh well, double post incoming. :P

I've just added Mega Man and Bass to my collection. This one took a while to source at a decent price and in reasonable quality.

I wanted it CIB so had to do some digging. Got it for way less than the usual eBay going prices.

[spoilerbox]Mega Man and Bass - Arrived 6th February 2014

[/spoilerbox]

As always, you can follow my collection as it grows here.

I got my hands on something that will blow your mind.  It completed our NTSC Mega Man/X/Legends PlayStation Collection  I am actually about 450 miles from it but it is killing me.  My little bro made a video for it yesterday so I'll just link it here... skip to 5:00 if you don't want to see the rest of our awesome stuff lol.  HInt:The title gives it away haha

GUnitCOlima

A little slice of heaven!  Outdated pic, more has been added since! :beckveryhappy

TechnoWolf

Okay, I tried to condense my collection in one picture.

Spoiler

Note : You can't see very well Mega Man X4 & 5 which are being hidden by the Soundbox but they're here.

TheRaven

Oh my god... that's one heck of a collection you've got! Will you ever get any games from the Legends series TechnoWolf? I know they can be quite expensive and rare too, especially the Misadventures of Tron Bonne. (And it's the only Legends game I need... >_<)

TechnoWolf

You know what, I once came across a copy of Mega Man Legends 2 on Playstation for 15?.

I was totally broke so I thought I'll take it when I get money. Several weeks later, I went back to that same store... and the copy was gone. I never saw another one...

I didn't get into Legends as much as anybody but I'll definitely give it a shot eventually.

GUnitCOlima

This takes loads of pressure off my shoulders lol.

MechaGS

I've finally sourced a mint condition copy of Megaman Legends. It's on it's way as I type this message and I'm looking forward to playing it for the first time ever. :D

I'll upload a picture as usual when it gets here.

EDIT: I promised an image, so here we go!

[attachment=40:MML.jpg]

TheRaven

That's awesome Mecha! I still remember the day my late grandmother got me a copy of MML. <3 I have so many memories of playing it. ^_^ I wish I took better care of my case and game though. x_x

MechaGS

I'm really enjoying MML so far, even though i've watched streams of it being played (and finished). It's just nice to finally have it for myself to play. :D

MML is my final MM game for the year. I'll start looking for MML2, Network Transmission, Battle Chip Challenge and Star Force 3 after the year.

MechaGS

I know I said I wasn't going to get any more MM games until after the year, but couldn't help myself when I found a near-mint MM: Network Transmission for Gamecube.

Arrived: 2nd August 2014.

[attachment=41:mechags_mmbn.jpg]

I've also noticed that I didn't update my comic collection:

I'm expecting a big collection arrival too in the next few days. I'll take pics when the items arrive. :D

My full collection can be viewed here.

I've also gone through and repaired this topic a bit. Youtube videos weren't loading and many images were badly linked after the forum moved from phpBB to IPB.

TheCloudyEye

Quote from: MechaGSI know I said I wasn't going to get any more MM games until after the year, but couldn't help myself when I found a near-mint MM: Network Transmission for Gamecube.

Arrived: 2nd August 2014.

Wish I have a GameCube. I've been wanting to play this one for years.

MechaGS

The latest items to add to my Mega Man collection have arrived! :D

Entire Mega Man Manga Collection: 5th August 2014

I'm looking forward to going through and reading all of them! :P

TechnoWolf

There's a manga based on Mega Man ZX ?!

I didn't even know that.