The Echo Chamber Campaign

Started by Lienn, January 11, 2014, 04:09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MechaGS

Thanks for linking the art works Lienn, loving it! :D

TheRaven

I love this thank you for sharing this with us. :D

TheCloudyEye

Thanks for sharing Lienn. First one looks good, but I don't like the second one (too realistic for my taste).

Lienn

Weekly tally time! We got some nice increase of support this week, with 11 new supporters and beating the 80 supporters mark!

So far we have 54 backers supporting Echo being added to the game and 30 also supporting her being playable, so our total support is 84! ^^ Thank you all for the continued support to Echo! (?_?)?

Let's make Echo happen! ^^

And for the full backer list, please check our repository here: http://echo-chamber-stuff.tumblr.com/

Lienn

Quote from: TheCloudyEyeThanks for sharing Lienn. First one looks good, but I don't like the second one (too realistic for my taste).

The second one is more of a different drawing style only. Neo Lumina drew several characters with this very style already, including Call and #3 too! ^^

I appreciated his effort in making art already oriented to Echo instead of Call-E ^^ Hopefully the art request topic can offer us much more art of her! ^^

tailszero

Very nice art, and I am all for supporting a character with all of that potential, so please add me to the list of supporters.

Lienn

Quote from: tailszeroVery nice art, and I am all for supporting a character with all of that potential, so please add me to the list of supporters.

Added you! Thanks for the support! ^^

Lienn

Quattro Bajeena

now to see if anything shows up in the 18+ area, that's probably asking for too much though

still E is still looking sexy

Lienn

Quote from: Quattro Bajeenanow to see if anything shows up in the 18+ area, that's probably asking for too much though

There's plenty of E and F hentai at pixiv. Not posting just because it's not meant to have NSFW here. ^^

Quattro Bajeena

Quote from: Lienn
Quote from: Quattro Bajeenanow to see if anything shows up in the 18+ area, that's probably asking for too much though

There's plenty of E and F hentai at pixiv. Not posting just because it's not meant to have NSFW here. ^^

last I checked there wasn't much

well there IS one place on the site it could be posted, but that place is NOT for kids

Pixiv tag BTW?

Ryusei

I like the second picture more than the first. Echo's face in the first picture seems odd when looking at the body proportions somehow, while in the second drawing everything seems to match.

Lienn

Quote from: Quattro Bajeena
Quote from: Lienn

last I checked there wasn't much

well there IS one place on the site it could be posted, but that place is NOT for kids

Pixiv tag BTW?

Normal tags like CALL, Call, call, Mightyno9, etc. But he thing is that those flagged as R-18 only appear after you register and disable the R-18 filter.

Quattro Bajeena

Quote from: LiennNormal tags like CALL, Call, call, Mightyno9, etc. But he thing is that those flagged as R-18 only appear after you register and disable the R-18 filter.

well aware of that I have a pixi account I occasionally forget the password to

Lienn

Saturday again so tally time! ^^

We once again got a decent amount of new supporters, with the ones supporting her being ingame going up from 54 to 58 and those supporting her as playable character going up from 30 to 34! So now our total support is up to 92 supporters!

Thank you everyone and hopefully by next tally we can celebrate breaking 100 supporters mark!

Let's make Echo happen! (?_?)?

And, as always, to see the full backer list, please check our repository here: http://echo-chamber-stuff.tumblr.com/