Main Menu

The Echo Chamber Campaign

Started by Lienn, January 11, 2014, 04:09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: LiennSaturday again so tally time! ^^

We once again got a decent amount of new supporters, with the ones supporting her being ingame going up from 54 to 58 and those supporting her as playable character going up from 30 to 34! So now our total support is up to 92 supporters!

Thank you everyone and hopefully by next tally we can celebrate breaking 100 supporters mark!

Let's make Echo happen! (?_?)?

And, as always, to see the full backer list, please check our repository here: <!-- m --><a href='http://echo-chamber-stuff.tumblr.com/' rel='nofollow' target='_blank'>http://echo-chamber-stuff.tumblr.com/</a><!-- m -->

You can add me to whatever list you have going. Im always for more content in a game.

Lienn

Quote from: 13445

We once again got a decent amount of new supporters, with the ones supporting her being ingame going up from 54 to 58 and those supporting her as playable character going up from 30 to 34! So now our total support is up to 92 supporters!

Thank you everyone and hopefully by next tally we can celebrate breaking 100 supporters mark!

And, as always, to see the full backer list, please check our repository here: <!-- m --><a href='http://echo-chamber-stuff.tumblr.com/' rel='nofollow' target='_blank'>http://echo-chamber-stuff.tumblr.com/</a><!-- m -->

You can add me to whatever list you have going. Im always for more content in a game.

Cool! Thanks! ^^ You're True Justice Seeker at official forum, right? If any list works i'll place you at playable character one since it needs more love than the other! ^^

Quote from: Lienn
Quote from: 13445

Cool! Thanks! ^^ You're True Justice Seeker at official forum, right? If any list works i'll place you at playable character one since it needs more love than the other! ^^

Works for me. Im also in favor of he evil call D

Lienn

Quote from: 13445Works for me. Im also in favor of he evil call D

Okies! ^^ Thanks for the support! ^^

And i do support D's pure evilness too! ^^ By now i'm even supporting her pig motif lol

Home15

I hope all calls wil be as DLC eventualy.

Call E was kinda okay, it had some general things i find wrong in the design.

1. The outfit : it resembles to much of a flight stewardess, wich is okay but in battle it would kinda look odd.

2. The legs/feet: they just seem weird, its those small robo heels that kinda irk me, I think im used too big robotic megaman boots.

3. Weapon : Since it generaly will be a hand buster it would look out of place on E.

Call E Face and personality are great, if they change her outfit and perhaps a sidearm belt with some robotic features .

personaly I wish cutmans daughter should have won ( call C), her design is fantastic with the robot servants working as well as sidecontrols was awesome and very robotic.

But hey! the more girls in megaman errr I mean mighty n9 the better.

So bring in call E and all the others   :beckgladwink

Lienn

Quattro Bajeena

Quote from: Home15I hope all calls wil be as DLC eventualy.

1. The outfit : it resembles to much of a flight stewardess, wich is okay but in battle it would kinda look odd.

2. The legs/feet: they just seem weird, its those small robo heels that kinda irk me, I think im used too big robotic megaman boots.

3. Weapon : Since it generaly will be a hand buster it would look out of place on E.

Call E Face and personality are great, if they change her outfit and perhaps a sidearm belt with some robotic features .

personaly I wish cutmans daughter should have won ( call C), her design is fantastic with the robot servants working as well as sidecontrols was awesome and very robotic.

So bring in call E and all the others   :beckgladwink

her outfit is similar to a military operators, just the coloration makes you see flight attendant, someone took the Call E picture from the poll and coloured the outfit in a variety of ways

olive drab really helped to reinforce the idea of a military operator

Lienn

Quote from: Quattro Bajeena
Quote from: Home15I hope all calls wil be as DLC eventualy.

So bring in call E and all the others   :beckgladwink

her outfit is similar to a military operators, just the coloration makes you see flight attendant, someone took the Call E picture from the poll and coloured the outfit in a variety of ways

olive drab really helped to reinforce the idea of a military operator

Indeed! She actually was a victim of the Roll color scheme. I certainly would have her corlored in olive green or navy blue to fit her actual military look. Funny enough, when you compare to her actual flight attendant costume (from Ishikawa full art...can be found at first entry of our tumblr repository) they're actually very different.

Home15

Altho I never seen her, maybe this is a fan poster I dont know  XD

M#39719 Vince

Quote from: Home15Altho I never seen her, maybe this is a fan poster I dont know  XD

Ishikawa-san(?) IIRC did Echo's design as well as that art with W. Waltz. Yes, good observation, coincidences can be cool at times. Hehe.

Quattro Bajeena

Quote from: Home15Altho I never seen her, maybe this is a fan poster I dont know  XD

you forgot to label mario

also ishikawa draws loli, lots of it, I wonder how the fanbase would react to that

Lienn

It's an old art from Ishikawa himself. Not sure for what MM it was...would have to check D-pository for this info since their DnW project is based on this very same image! ^^

Swan Dive

E(cho) does have a sweet "supporty" look to her, and looks a lot like a call center representative (which made her look really cute imo), but I knew she would not win after seeing the general consensus of her.  :becksad  

Anyways, I support her and everything she would have and does stand for.   :beckgladwink

Lienn

Quote from: Swan DiveE(cho) does have a sweet "supporty" look to her, and looks a lot like a call center representative (which made her look really cute imo), but I knew she would not win after seeing the general consensus of her.  :becksad 

Anyways, I support her and everything she would have and does stand for.   :beckgladwink

Thanks for the support! ^^

Quattro Bajeena

Quote from: Swan Divebut I knew she would not win after seeing the general consensus of her.

They seriously should have gone with the olive drab for the paint scheme