Main Menu

Mighty number 0

Started by Home15, March 19, 2014, 09:48:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Home15

Is there talks/discussion abouth a secret Mighty number zero. ?

Kinda like Zero from megaman, or some kinda protoman esque type.

Since I cant see the official forums I will just have to speculate what people talk over there  :becklaughing

Also is there a way to get in the forums by pledging? seems the paypal page is taken down so i guese im to late.

Lienn

Yup there is. A lot actually, often involving Call and/or No.7 too. this very subject often is brought back every time new tidbits toward mighty Nos or Call are revealed.

I'm happy no one actually noticed (since no discussions about this appeared) that was hinted that there are more than 9 mighty Nos (i don't remember what dev commented it) because it certainly would be more food for thought about a #0. ^^: Not that i don't like these discussions...but the thing is that we have no info at all so ppl s always trying to shove Zero and protoman up Call and #7's throats.

Quote from: LiennYup there is. A lot actually, often involving Call and/or No.7 too. this very subject often is brought back every time new tidbits toward mighty Nos or Call are revealed.

I'm happy no one actually noticed (since no discussions about this appeared) that was hinted that there are more than 9 mighty Nos (i don't remember what dev commented it) because it certainly would be more food for thought about a #0. ^^: Not that i don't like these discussions...but the thing is that we have no info at all so ppl s always trying to shove Zero and protoman up Call and #7's throats.

One of our recent update makes a small jab with a "all the mighty no. have now been revealed?" like comment.  Also I don't recall an actual discussion regarding a Mighty No. 0.  Perhaps I was too busy putting up with the crappy moderating at the time.

MechaGS

I only ever seen one thread about Mighty No. 0 and it was people asking if we could have one, a bit like a Zero character. We never did get a yes, no or maybe so from anyone at Comcept though.

Lienn

There's like 3~4 topics named exactly under a #0, a bunch related to #7 that discuss this too...a few Call topics that discuss this too...even at my doctors topic and D-pository we have #0 discussion. ^^

The thing is that it's like a spontaneous "recurring subject" that keeps popping at topics not really meant to be related to it. I confess i myself already derailed a few topics, pulling the discussion this way.

You see the GDC vid...it's a matter of time before the subject pops again after the Badapple showing in the end with his "Zero saber" hand.

Quattro Bajeena

Quote from: MechaGSI only ever seen one thread about Mighty No. 0 and it was people asking if we could have one, a bit like a Zero character. We never did get a yes, no or maybe so from anyone at Comcept though.

Remember their email works like snail mail

Still I think MN. 0 should be a prototype, maybe one that went insane, had a power failure or was too costly to produce in mass numbers (like the gundam in MSG)

Quote from: LiennThere's like 3~4 topics named exactly under a #0, a bunch related to #7 that discuss this too...a few Call topics that discuss this too...even at my doctors topic and D-pository we have #0 discussion. ^^

The thing is that it's like a spontaneous "recurring subject" that keeps popping at topics not really meant to be related to it. I confess i myself already derailed a few topics, pulling the discussion this way.

You see the GDC vid...it's a matter of time before the subject pops again after the Badapple showing in the end with his "Zero saber" hand.

*shrug*

I tried searching for any topic of the sort but couldn't find anything myself.  Then again, the search function on that forum is pretty bad so I'm not exactly surprised.

Lienn

Quote from: 56008
Quote from: LiennThere's like 3~4 topics named exactly under a #0, a bunch related to #7 that discuss this too...a few Call topics that discuss this too...even at my doctors topic and D-pository we have #0 discussion. ^^

*shrug*

I tried searching for any topic of the sort but couldn't find anything myself.  Then again, the search function on that forum is pretty bad so I'm not exactly surprised.

Indeed the search there is really bad...I think in part this is why from time to time the subjects return in a new topic...ppl can't really find older ones once they're buried since it's very rare to see someone go past page 2 of a forum to manually search a specific subject.

TheRaven

It would be pretty cool to see a Mighty No.0 for sure. Let's say he's a prototype of Mighty No. 9 himself, Beck. Maybe while the Mighty Nos. were being created Mighty No. 0 was full of glitches, causing him to be left behind without anyone knowing about him. Until he finally re-activates and escapes his prison. Then his bugs are fixed, allowing the player to play as him. His name could be Cipher.

Home15

Maybe people need to make more mighty n0 art to make it a reality :o

TheCloudyEye

[quote author="Home15" data-cid="11792" data-time="1407490724">

Maybe people need to make more mighty n0 art to make it a reality :o

Well, that might be a bit difficult. Right now, there is not a consistent idea about what #0 looks like. As a matter of fact, I don't remember anyone has even described what #0 looks like. That, and ever since #7 was confirmed, he immediately became the new Zero/Protoman, so the discussion on #0 just came to a standstill.