Main Menu

Calls Weapon Design choice

Started by Home15, September 11, 2014, 08:18:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Home15

As ya might have followed the Bow is getting alot of favours with gunvolts gun the second choice (altho i think it looks so out of place having a robot wearing a real looking magnum)

I would rather they go with A, and when you charge up you unleash a Bow like energy weapon that shoots a volley of blast, best of two worlds.

Your opinions?

TechnoWolf

I went with D

t'is the closest thing to a gun, so I thought this might be more effective.

But... yeah... this survey wasn't all that exciting. I won't care that much if another weapon wins.

Home15

[quote author="TechnoWolf" data-cid="11949" data-time="1410442199">

I went with D

t'is the closest thing to a gun, so I thought this might be more effective.

But... yeah... this survey wasn't all that exciting. I won't care that much if another weapon wins.

May I ask the reason why a real life looking gun would be best?

It just...feels so out of place.

I know americans dig guns like no other, but this kinda so out of wack.

Thats why I found Gun A looks more apropiate to be a "blaster" gun then a gun that looks like it shoot bullets in the real world

MechaGS

I went with C, the bow looking weapon. I liked that one the best out of the offerings.

TheCloudyEye

After much consideration, I have decided to go with A, even though I don't like that design as much as the bow. I had originally intended to pick the bow, but when you think about it, it might actually work just like a gun instead of a bow, and that just looks odd. Such a shame, 'cause I think a bow have lots of potential.

About the other design, B looks way too cartoony, and D is the exact opposite: overly realistic.

TechnoWolf

[quote author="Home15" data-cid="11950" data-time="1410445391">

May I ask the reason why a real life looking gun would be best?

It just...feels so out of place.

I know americans dig guns like no other, but this kinda so out of wack.

Thats why I found Gun A looks more apropiate to be a "blaster" gun then a gun that looks like it shoot bullets in the real world

It was more of a random choice. This looked like a gun. That was it.

Home15

[quote author="MechaGS" data-cid="11951" data-time="1410452519">

I went with C, the bow looking weapon. I liked that one the best out of the offerings.

The bow looks okay if it didnt had those candycane stripes, also it look so akward in handling it.

How does it work when you run forward does she keep it in both hands or one hand always pointing forward, i will just have to see how it looks ingame i supose.

Since judging by the replies of evryone seems the bow is going to win, I would like they made a few design tweaks.

Can always dream of a C-Saber I supose  :razz:

TheCloudyEye

[quote author="Home15" data-cid="11956" data-time="1410521716">

The bow looks okay if it didnt had those candycane stripes, also it look so akward in handling it.

Since judging by the replies of evryone seems the bow is going to win, I would like they made a few design tweaks.

If that bow wins, it definitely need some tweaks. That's what people on the official forum are saying as well.

How does it work when you run forward does she keep it in both hands or one hand always pointing forward, i will just have to see how it looks ingame i supose.

Seeing that the handle is only big enough for 1 hand, I would say that she will keep it in one hand while running.

Can always dream of a C-Saber I supose  :razz:

Or how about a whip? (totally not my idea, but can't remember who said it first)

Home15

BDSM whip for call ? XD

I had a Idea of a Blaster gun wich flips open as a bow that would be neat. Bit like Fei Yen 

Its a sword that flips open and works as a bow.

TechnoWolf

This could be a double saber that combine into one bow.

You want effective or you want awesome...?

icannotdomyjob

My first thought when I encountered the possibility of Call having a weapon, was this choice:
Spoiler

But when I think about it a little bit, I thought this was the best option for Call:
19 seconds in.
Spoiler
This is what life is all about:
Spoiler
UNF~