Main Menu

English / Jap Voice acting

Started by Home15, October 09, 2014, 07:05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Home15

Since I cant vote I hope english wins.

I dont understand a single word of japanese, that means i have to STOP moving, look down to read the text.

Also the game will ship out to those that dont know abouth mighty n9, it will be on steam so English should be a Must if they want to atract buyers so they can fund for future releases.

I do agree that "anime" in japanese are great like the next guy but this wont work in a game at all - not at all.

TheRaven

Here's hoping the voice acting will be decent if English wins. :V I wouldn't mind either way to be honest with you, and I wouldn't even mind if there wasn't going to be voice acting in the game.

icannotdomyjob

Word goddess, inspire me, help me be genuine while truthful, and not campaign.

Have you ever seen something on TV, and thought: "Gee, I think I need that! And it's only 1 payment of 19.95 w/ S&H!"

What provokes such, is a technique called the Hegelian dialectic. You create a problem for an issue, you wait for an expected reaction or consequence to reach maximum desired result, and finally you present a "solution" to "fix" or alleviate the manufactured conflict.

That technique is used to provoke "things" to occur, esp. art. It is the pop in art that makes people ask "huh" "that's interesting," "this looks so cool!" "I wish this would happen."

It can make people think differently to many things, and it can provoke one to do something unlike them to do.

It's heavily used in political comics, where a silly cartoon talks about a topic that's a little off, and through comic relief or ridiculing, the "solution" is provoked: reactions of the viewers having suspended belief.

It frequently used to pitch ideas into work places and projects. It can provoke people to behave differently about something they've never done, because the person provoked has suspended their self from the probable consequences that may befall committing the desired outcome.

It's used to break people into groups, making it easier to elicit a desired outcome. Many call it, divide and conquer, but given only 1 choice, it's about yielding to the provocateur or not.

Because a problem was made to yield an expected reaction, it yields desired outcomes. If not, the "problem" would not exist in the first place.

This technique, is applicable to this "poll."

And may the goddess of enlightenment guide you on your quest to ever lasting peace.

http://mediacrush.net/PjJzUpVfxAv_