Main Menu

Updating the community

Started by Jagos, December 20, 2014, 10:57:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jagos

Howdy folks.

I know I've been away for a while.  With all the goings on in the world, I thought it best to update you all on what I was doing.

1)  The video is still going in.  I actually have a LOT of info that needs to be dispersed and I was trying to find the best way to put it into the video.  As more of an outsider looking into the MM community, it's been eye opening to see what was going on repeated over and over again.

2)  I think you all heard of Gamergate, but I'm not sure.  Regardless, I've been busy on that front, hoping to prevent the goings on from infecting my reporting here.  Still, it's been a wild few months and it's only going to get wilder.

3) I've heard the rumblings on the beta and suffice to say, a lot of people aren't happy.  There's been so many rumblings, it's really hard to say what ya'll need to be put into a video.  It should be completed around the same time as Half Life 3 but I can't be certain.  So I do want to come back to you guys and find where you all stand on it.  This video is meant to explain a lot of happenings surrounding last year so be prepared.

If there's any questions about this, feel free to ask.  I don't want to spoil the video, but I'll try to answer as openly as I can to alley any concerns ya'll have.