Main Menu

You can play Mighty No. 9 with Keiji Inafune!

Started by SDShamshel, June 28, 2015, 12:39:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SDShamshel

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but a Japanese anime festival in August called Waku Waku +NYC is not only offering an early demo of the game to attendees, but there's also an opportunity to play Mighty No. 9 WITH Keiji Inafune if you get one of their VIP passes.

https://facebook.com/wakuwakunyc/photos/a.5...?type=1&theater

What do you think? Would anyone be interested?

TheCloudyEye

Sounds like fun, but I don't live in the States. Have fun if you can grab that VIP pass.

icannotdomyjob

And I guess those delays for the game are not as important as going to a convention to sell his new IP, 'cause forget the backers, they don't need to know or be told of this opportunity.

It's not like there was a reward for a dinner or something which I don't need to fulfill.

Yeah, f*ck Inafune, and his entire companies and "ideas." The man was never a hero in my eyes, and now he is worse than greedy banker.

"Marketing Is What You Do When Your Product Is No Good," - Edwin Land chief executive of the Polaroid Corporation for almost 50 years, scientist, and inventor of the film for the Polaroid instant camera.

TheCloudyEye

Quote from: "icannotdomyjob"And I guess those delays for the game are not as important as going to a convention to sell his new IP, 'cause forget the backers, they don't need to know or be told of this opportunity.
Hahaha, we should all be familiar with how backers get their news by now, don't we?

Quote from: "icannotdomyjob"It's not like there was a reward for a dinner or something which I don't need to fulfill.
Now that you mention it, what the bloody hell happened to that dinner?

icannotdomyjob

Quote from: "TheCloudyEye"Now that you mention it, what the bloody hell happened to that dinner?
NOTHING.
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
 I am still waiting for that email to get to my inbox.

Spoiler (Show/Hide)
 don't judge me!

TechnoWolf

Quote from: "TheCloudyEye"
Quote from: "icannotdomyjob"And I guess those delays for the game are not as important as going to a convention to sell his new IP, 'cause forget the backers, they don't need to know or be told of this opportunity.
Hahaha, we should all be familiar with how backers get their news by now, don't we?

And that's why I couldn't trust IGA's or Suzuki's kickstarter anymore...

Quote from: "TheCloudyEye"
Quote from: "icannotdomyjob"It's not like there was a reward for a dinner or something which I don't need to fulfill.
Now that you mention it, what the bloody hell happened to that dinner?

Wait what ? the dinner thing still didn't happen ?

note : Knowing that Dina would / could be attending, I'd rather be paid the 10 000 bucks instead of paying them ( + paying for a flight Zaventem / Paris - Tokyo )

Quote from: "icannotdomyjob"
Quote from: "TheCloudyEye"Now that you mention it, what the bloody hell happened to that dinner?
NOTHING.
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
 I am still waiting for that email to get to my inbox.

Spoiler (Show/Hide)
 don't judge me!

Are you serious?!  You would think they'd treat their top tier backers with the utmost respect and promptness.  Then again, communication has been an overall issue with this project/company so I'm not exactly surprised.

TechnoWolf

They don't want haters & trolls at the dinner. I'm pretty sure the name of the restaurant would be "The Drunken Hugbox"

or "l'Âne Riche" ...?

Anyway, if I want to eat japanese, there are plenty of asian restaurant in my place already >.>