Main Menu

What did I miss

Started by Home15, July 12, 2015, 10:48:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheCloudyEye

Quote from: "Home15"This is a common misconception.
Its neither Iga (and infaune as well for that matter) that breath life in their games.

Its the coders, the art designers, the music composers etc etc.

Basicly what infanue as wel as iga do now is watching it from the sideline and give pointers.

The others that actualy make the game dont get the credit they deserve.
You can put a bunch of artist, coder, composer together and they wouldn't be able to create anything decent even if they are the best in their field. Whether you like it or not, a pointer man like Iga or Inafune is actually necessary to put everything together to make a decent product, and that's what I meant when I said Iga knows how to breath life into his game. Though I do agree that the other people responsible for making a game rarely get the credit they deserve, mostly because the media prefers no more than a single name on their front page.

Quote from: "Home15"I have a feeling red ash wont get funded, wich i personaly feel its a good thing.
Still too early to call. They're halfway through the campaign and they're also halfway funded. It can still go either way, but it looks like the most they will be getting is their initial goal. Some people on the official forum is suggesting that it should be canceled.

icannotdomyjob

TechnoWolf

http://outfits2015.tk/wp-content/uploads/c...-outfit-1Dg.jpg

this needs to happen...

and I will put a fedora and say "m'lady" if you wish.

Home15

they had 395.278 $ and reached it finaly halfway over after giving a deal of the (full game) for only 49.99 wich was a time limited exclusive (wich expired now) giving it a boost to 434.197, wich is abouth a good 40.000$ extra thanks to the deal, but since thats over now i doubt it will rise as much as it did now.

TechnoWolf

It might eventually get funded.

Or it might fail, Inafune might be like ":'< y u no gimme shekels ?!" & Capcom be like "see ? nobody like Megaman anymore, we not deverop games !"

Or Deep Silver is gonna give money, then see an avalanche of tumblrettes asking to make the main character female and tell a story about feminism & be ruined by the ever changing expectations of their new fanbase that just could not be pleased.

Home15

You mean Inafune be more liek "why u no gief me monies like Mn9 so i can travel arounds the worlds again and waste the money on expensive hotels while not working on the gamzes"

I found it so distatefull when he was traveling around the globe promoting his game instead of actualy working on it.
And I bet the costs of that was used with backers money.

TechnoWolf

This and also drug & prostitutes.... because parties are crazier when there's prostitutes.

Home15

Say...whos making bloodstainend?
The same guys that made mighty n9 ?

Im asking this cause im worried they will use bloodstainend funding for their red ash project.
Wich happend the same way when alien colonial marines funds where used to make borderlands 2.

Making alien colonial marines the crapiest game ever.

TheCloudyEye

Inti Create is making the game, Deep Silver is publishing it, and DDM is doing...whatever "coordination and partner sourcing" means. Don't know whether Comcept has any hand in it though. Inti and Comcept, though closely related, are two completely independent company.

TechnoWolf

IGA's the guy behind the kickstarter, so I guess he should be having his hands in the game as well... with the team of pros he promised us (having a feeling of déjà vu ?)

So yeah, it's IGA's team & Inti Creates.

DDM does what TCE said it does.

Armature ports the game to the Wii U.

We don't know who port the other versions of the game, which is making me scared we're going to have the same result as with MN9