Main Menu

Dinner with Inafune

Started by TechnoWolf, May 17, 2016, 06:04:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TechnoWolf

Now that the game is gonna [strike]be delayed again[/strike] come out next month, one question remains : did the dinner part happenned ?

Hmm I wonder as well.  Though I'm pretty sure this was meant to be more of a private affair, so unless the backer actually shares what happens I really doubt we'll hear anything about it.

And given the amount you had to pay for the reward, I'm sure the person is a Inafune butt kisser anyway and probably congratulated him on making an "awesome" game.  :rolleyes:  

TechnoWolf

Ahw

I'll never know if Inafune took some backers to Tokyo's train station's McDonald.

What ? There has to be one there, it's a train station.

Since it does say "dinner and drinks", my guess would be a cheap izakaya....But then again, we were also promised forum access and backer-only participation events and we all know how amazing those were!  So yeah, maybe "dinner and drinks" actually means a teriyaki burger and small coke.

TechnoWolf

Izakaya ?

Sh*t I don't have that in my town.

I need to settle for Wok... closest thing to that (even if the sushis there are lacking in terms of quality)

TheCloudyEye

Considering the crap that happened with Shaq Fu 2, I wouldn't be surprised if those 10k backers are Inafune's employees/partners/friends and the money came out of Inafune's own pocket. Afterall, we know for sure that some of the mighty numbers are reserved for certain people. Whether those people are actually on the backer list is another story.

Quote from: "TheCloudyEye"Considering the crap that happened with Shaq Fu 2, I wouldn't be surprised if those 10k backers are Inafune's employees/partners/friends and the money came out of Inafune's own pocket. Afterall, we know for sure that some of the mighty numbers are reserved for certain people. Whether those people are actually on the backer list is another story.
Very good point.  Can't believe it didn't cross my mind.