Main Menu

The ongoing Disaster

Started by Quattro Bajeena, May 26, 2016, 04:49:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quattro Bajeena

I have no clue if this place sees any activity still, but I'm sure that people have at least been watching from a suitable distance the ongoing trainwreck that is MN9. Frankly, I'd be surprised if there was any hope left for this game

It's been a long road though hasn't it?

I honestly can't wait for the game to get released and put this whole mess behind us.

I'm hoping that most critics and users will finally see how mediocre the game truly is and possibly stop Inafune's dream of it becoming a franchise.  But seeing how many people have been saying the game's look s perfectly fine, I think people's standards and expectations for this game are far too low for it to bomb.

Quattro Bajeena

Quote from: "56008"I honestly can't wait for the game to get released and put this whole mess behind us.

I'm hoping that most critics and users will finally see how mediocre the game truly is and possibly stop Inafune's dream of it becoming a franchise.  But seeing how many people have been saying the game's look s perfectly fine, I think people's standards and expectations for this game are far too low for it to bomb.
Seems to be the case, but we'll see, I haven't been actively doing anything pertaining to any of this, but the recent trailer was honestly a mistake and an embarassment