Main Menu

My YouTube Channel.

Started by astarisborn94, October 04, 2013, 05:32:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

astarisborn94

Hey everyone, I just started to upload videos on YouTube (to talk about what I want, mainly games) and I just wanted to here some advice you have for my channel. Here's my 1st YouTube video; pretty shoddy, but I just wanted to congratulate Mighty No. 9:

I'm mainly looking for advice on what video editing programs I could use (Adobe is one, but I want to here other suggestions), what camera I could use for much better videos, what capture card to use and other suggestions you might have.

Thanks, plan on putting every video I make on this thread.

TheRaven

I have used Vegas in the past, but due to money issues and a dead laptop I don't have Vegas anymore. Many people say it's the best video editing software, if you know how to use it. My gf actually bought a copy for our best friend at the time when he turned 19 (she regrets it now) but he's created some pretty cool effects for his AMVs. As for cameras and capture cards I wouldn't honestly know where to start. :V But I will keep an eye out on your channel, and I'll subscribe to you as well on both of my channels. (TheRavenfreak and sonikku1011 are both of my channels, btw. xD) Good luck with your future videos! :D

astarisborn94

I've heard very good things about Sony Vegas as well and apparently it can also run on my shoddy video card as well (at least Sony Vegas 12). Looks like it is around $80 as well, so it shouldn't be a bad investment as well. As for camera and capture card, will search around for suggestions, but any will do at this rate.

Thanks for the sub as well. I appreciate every one of them.

MechaGS

Awesome start to your youtubing career mate. :D

I don't know too much about cameras, etc but you're on the right track with Sony Vegas for editing. Keep it up and I look forward to your next video!

dragonborn99

Hope your channel goes well!

astarisborn94

Glad to see people like it. However, I am going to hold off on making more videos for now since I don't want to do ones with my shoddy webcams.

TheRaven

It's understandable, hopefully you can get a decent camera at a great price in the future. But Christmas is just around the corner as well... ;) Can't wait to see more videos from you. ^_^

MechaGS

We shall await your return to the video world! :D

Hope you can get the stuff you need to make the videos you want. I know how expensive some of this stuff can be.