Main Menu

How are you currently feeling?

Started by TheRaven, September 08, 2013, 03:06:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MechaGS

I'm feeling hungry now that I've read your post Raven, think I'll have a few sausage rolls. :D

Other than that, I'm great today. My blocked nose has finally left and I'm enjoying the peace I've got at the moment.

TheRaven

I am content, just got done eating not too long ago and the cool air that's coming from my back door feels amazing. :) I can't complain really, but pretty soon I have to do some cleaning which sucks but it has to be done. :P

Wildspark

I feel like I'm less than nothing

Weejus

Quote from: "Wildspark"I feel like I'm less than nothing

Why's that?

Wildspark

Quote from: "Weejus"
Quote from: "Wildspark"I feel like I'm less than nothing

Why's that?

Because nobody cares about me.

TheRaven

Dude trust me there is someone who cares about you, your family and friends. You should talk to your family and let them know how you feel.

TheRaven

Well talk about a bump! I'm currently feeling like shit... I have a cold. >_> It's been a while since i've been sick and I hardly ever do get sick but when I do it's bad. It hasn't been too bad but today it got worse, so it can only get better from here I hope...

MechaGS

Quote from: "TheRaven"Well talk about a bump! I'm currently feeling like shit... I have a cold. >_> It's been a while since i've been sick and I hardly ever do get sick but when I do it's bad. It hasn't been too bad but today it got worse, so it can only get better from here I hope...

That sucks, I've just got over a chest infection so know how you feel. It's a right pain in the ass.

I'm having a bad week as well. Had the cat to the vet twice now cause he's been rather ill since the start of this month. He's been on medication for the issue and I thought he was getting better but last night he was back to the way he was originally. :(

It gets me down when pets are ill.

BSO

NotSpiderBread

Quote from: "BSO"Tired. Always tired.

Take some rest dude. It can't be fun dealing with my long-winded emails. I appreciate the job you're doing. I have no hard feelings toward you at all so no worries on that end.

BSO

Quote from: "NotSpiderBread"
Quote from: "BSO"Tired. Always tired.

Take some rest dude. It can't be fun dealing with my long-winded emails. I appreciate the job you're doing. I have no hard feelings toward you at all so no worries on that end.

I appreciate that, I genuinely do. It's not about reading long messages though, like I said before I'm no stranger to this. It's more of a feeling of being in a no-win situation with the entire forum.

epicnights

Just a quick reminder everyone, this is the "how are you currently feeling" thread. Speaking of which, I'm definitely tired. I hate mornings -_-

TheRaven

Quote from: "epicnights"Just a quick reminder everyone, this is the "how are you currently feeling" thread. Speaking of which, I'm definitely tired. I hate mornings -_-

This guys. I'm going to split the topic up. With that said I'm feeling a bit better than yesterday, but still sick. I finally got some Nightquil so that helped I didn't wake up at all last night. ^_^

TheCloudyEye

Thanks for moving all that discussion Raven. Well, right now I'm feeling kinda sleepy and hungry at the same time. Still wondering if I should take a nap or have some snack. Leaning toward nap right now.

Psi-Zero

Quote from: "TheRaven"
Quote from: "epicnights"Just a quick reminder everyone, this is the "how are you currently feeling" thread.

This guys. I'm going to split the topic up.

Sorry about that, guys, just wanted to sort something out for my own peace of mind. Thanks for moving it, Raven.

As for how I'm feeling... beat. I was up until 2-3 hours more than I'm used to but still woke up at the same time as I always do...