Main Menu

How are you currently feeling?

Started by TheRaven, September 08, 2013, 03:06:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRaven

It's okay Psi, no harm done. :) As for me I feel much much better, I suppose by the time I go back to work on Thursday I'll feel about 80% better. ^_^ I'm also a bit nervous as I still have to get my girlfriend something for Valentine's Day... But since we work on the Holiday we'll be celebrating sometime next week. :V Good thing I get paid this week, I suppose I'll get her flowers or something.  xD

icannotdomyjob

Quote from: TheRavenGood thing I get paid this week, I suppose I'll get her flowers or something.  xD
Give her something exciting, something invigorating. Something that makes her remember this valentine for the rest of her life. You know her more than I do, so you know that special thing she kept saying she wanted, or wanted to happen. Make it happen. Make it memorable, and share for a lifetime.

If she likes Sim a lot, make something memorable in the save, or get her like headband Sim Diamond. DIY if you must:

Spoiler

Shiroyami

I'm... conflicted. I've been admitted into one of the best private law schools in Brazil and my experience there's been great so far, even if I'm still getting the hang of how college works and the like.

On the other hand, my 'skills' are better suited for Psychology, which is one of the courses I've been aiming for over the years. I wasn't admitted into any public schools for the third year so I feel the past two years in prep school were absolutely wasted.

Problem is, my main interest in law stems from the criminal areas... and justice is an absolute joke here in Brazil. My main goal is to become an investigator no matter what but the encouragement in my country is next to none.

Swan Dive

Pretty bad respiratory infect at the moment.  I'm really hating February in general too, the weather, the stress, the illness, esh..

TheRaven

Bleh that sucks Swan, hope you feel better soon. As for me I'm no longer sick and I'm pretty happy right now. I'm just relaxing with the door opened in the living room as it's pretty nice out right now. :)

TheRaven

Gah I'm sick again and I turn 24 tomorrow. Dx I was sick on my 21st birthday and it looks like i'll be sick on my 24th as well. x_x I feel tons better than I did last night though.

TheRaven

I'm currently happy and relaxed at the moment. ^_^ I'm just thinking of ways to promote the site, especially now since we've upgrade. xD At least I'm no longer sick. :P

Lienx

Sleepy.. I need some coffee and some breakfast. Also, Gratz Raven on the new site! looks great!

TheRaven

Thank you Lienx. ^_^ I'm tired myself, just woke up an hour ago but I went to sleep pretty late last night. At least I'm off work today, and it's mine and my girlfriend's 5 year anniversary. :D

Lienx

Oo, awesome! :)

Feeling hungry for junkfood at the moment.. :( been busy on the new comic revamp and working on other stuff.

TheCloudyEye

Got some nasty headache yesterday that kept me up all night, ugh. I hate summer.

TechnoWolf

@TCE

No headaches, but still was awake all night long

slept between 7 AM & 10 AM, I forced myself out of bed to go back to studying & working on stuff

TheRaven

I've been depressed myself the past two days. I don't know why, but it really sucks. :

MechaGS

The weather's started affecting my sleep. So damn tired! :(

TechnoWolf

I've got two exams saturday, and the site of my lessons & courses is down since this morning.

I've got a copy of every single of my chapters on my comp, but still, I'd like to see if there's anything new worth knowing...

... my head suddenly feels very heavy. I think I'm tired.