Main Menu

Azarath, Metrion, Zinthos! TheRaven is here!

Started by TheRaven, September 08, 2013, 11:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRaven

Hello everyone I am TheRaven, the site owner. I am currently 23 years old, and i'm extremely stoked for Mighty No. 9. As soon as I found out about it I thought a fan forum would be nice and with the help of MechaGS we created MN9U. I love playing retro games as well as hacking the old school 8-bit and 16-bit Sonic the Hedgehog games. Raven is my favorite cartoon character/ super hero hence my username. Nice to meet everyone, hope you guys enjoy your stay here. ^_^ If you have any questions don't forget to PM me or another member of staff. :)

MechaGS

Raven has arrived. :D

He's the reason I'm here doing all sorts of craziness so I thank him for the opportunity to be a part of this awesome site. I'm hoping that we grow for a long time to come and that I get to know each and every one of you as time goes on.

So thanks once again Raven for letting me help out!

TheRaven

Once again thank you for all your help Mecha. :D Without him, we wouldn't be on a better host and wouldn't have this awesome theme!

TheRaven

Alright ima bump this thread because why the hell not?! I'm no longer 23, I'm 33 going on 34 now and this is the first time I ever brought back a defunct forum that has been offline for almost a decade. Surprisingly, my interests are literally the same as they were a decade ago. The biggest change with me is the fact that I finally came to terms with who I am as a person and have started medically transitioning back in 2020. I am a trans guy, not a lesbian and I go by he/him pronouns.