Main Menu

What games are you currently playing?

Started by TheRaven, September 03, 2013, 04:05:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swan Dive

Been playing Neverwinter mostly.  It's (one of) the best free MMORPG out there.

MechaGS

I imported a few DS games (namely Digimon World DS and Digimon Dawn / Dusk) so I've been playing through Digimon World DS whilst on the go.

dragonborn99

I just finished playing some Halo 4. Epic. :)

MechaGS

I finished Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc through the night and it was EPIC! Seriously, every PS Vita owner needs to own that game.

TheRaven

So now i'm currently playing through Croc Legend of the Gobbos. After getting used to the controls and wacky camera it's not that bad of a platformer! It's too bad the programmers didn't polish the controls and wacky camera movement before releasing the game, it'd make it much easier. I'm actually shocked that I didn't own this game as a kid, I just got it a few weeks ago for $1!

MechaGS

Quote from: TheRavenSo now i'm currently playing through Croc Legend of the Gobbos.

One of my favourite platformers from the PS1 era. I wish I still had it but traded it years ago! :(

Swan Dive

Still playing Guided Fate Paradox.  I can finally choose my angel partner!  Kuroiel is easily my favorite angel. :) Motherly tomboys are so adorable. ? I also just bought the Humble Bundle 11 for Dust, Guacamelee, and Giana Sisters.  Nice deal for $1 if you ask me!  :mrgreen: (yes I'm "cheap" because I don't make lots of money)

TheRaven

Been playing through Sonic Advance this time, I still can't figure out how to obtain the chaos emeralds. :V Maybe I should check out Sonic Retro on how to obtain them.

Swan Dive

Bravely Default, Dragon's Crown, Lone Survivor, and Rune Factory 4.  Doubt I'll ever finish another game before I die.

TheRaven

Now I'm playing through Wario Land 3, and maybe this time I'll actually finish it. xD I tend to get bored after a while...

MechaGS

I'm playing Infamous: Second Son at the moment. Awesome game! :D

TheRaven

Dude that game looks awesome! :D How far are you?

TheCloudyEye

Stuff that I've been playing recently: FTL, Mari0, Mega Man Unlimited, Mega Man Revolution, Uplink.

TheRaven

I just bought a Sonic bundle off of steam and I have been playing Sonic CD, Sonic 4 Episode 1, Sonic 3D Blast, and Sonic 3K. I'm going to install Generations next or maybe Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed. (I've never played it before so I'm glad I picked up this bundle. :D)

MechaGS

Quote from: TheRavenDude that game looks awesome! :D How far are you?

Completed it last night, Did the hero run-through and 100% the campaign. Going to go back eventually and play the evil run-through to unlock the platinum.

As of right now, I've begun my playthrough of Bound by Flame! :P