Main Menu

What games are you currently playing?

Started by TheRaven, September 03, 2013, 04:05:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TechnoWolf

I'm back on good old Borderlands 2. Really love that game.

Also a bit of Sonic Generations with the mods and everything.

and as far as Handheld's concerned... Mega Man ZX Advent, since europeans are, apparently, prohibited from having Mega May on their eshop >.>

Lienx

I've been hopping back and forth between Scott Pilgrim vs the World, Blade Kitten and Black Ops 2 Zombies. :)

TheRaven

And now I'm playing Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage! I completed Spyro the Dragon a few days ago for the 4th or 5th time. :V So I decided to start playing the second game for old times sake. :)

MechaGS

Spyro's always a good choice for some retro gaming. Wish they'd make some new one's that weren't Skylanders stuff.

I'm playing... Watch Dogs! I'm enjoying it so far. :P

TheCloudyEye

Jumping back and forth between Abe's Oddysee and Trine 2, with some Moonbase Commander in between. Gonna get back to Misadventure of Tron Bonne next week.

alakazam

Injustice: Gods Among Us - I recently got it, finished it in a couple of days and now I'm just playing random single player battles...

NeoFusionBox

Gta 5 a lot, triying clear 100% in game, yeah im so late. :U

TheRaven

Been playing Sonic Adventure 2 lately. I have never completed this game before, but some levels are difficult to get A ranks in. :V So I won't be getting all the emblems anytime soon. >_>

TechnoWolf

Getting A-rank in Metal Harbor requires you not taking the first rocket to the giant missile, instead jump past it, homing attack the G.U.N robots and take another hidden one. You have very little time to do so, but it's

the only way. That's all I know.

Anyway :

PC : Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD PC ; Age of Empires II HD : The Forgotten

PSVita : Final Fantasy X-HD Remaster (I really should go back to Persona 4)

Wii U : Mario Kart 8

Mr.Panos

I have recently bought many games for my PlayStation 3, that's why I am currently playing many. First of all, Call of Duty: Ghosts is one of my latest games. I adore playing it. I have already completed all the missions and I am currently trying to win in the Multiplayer Mode which is too difficult. Secondly, FIFA 14 is a really entertaining game. I have been playing it for the last seven days and I can even play real soccer with my friends now! Perhaps, I am talented and I hadn't understood it. LOL. Finally, the last game that I have been playing is called Brother in Arms. It is a war-game which has a very unique plot. Unfortunately, their online servers have been shut down from the company.

Giorgios

I'm currently playing Black Ops and also Minecraft. I would have listed GTA V, but since my disk is acting up for some odd reason, didn't seem right to list it. In Minecraft I've been working on building various towns to my liking and just being overall creative. Like yesterday, I build an Orthodox Church in my map, and I'm working on expanding the government areas. As far as Black Ops, just playing Wager matches really does it for that. :P

Matthew

I currently play RuneScape but I'm about to pick up Skyrim again.  I've also been playing Zone of Aces a lot lately.  It's an FPS by Jagex.

ThePrinceOfMoose

Playing the awesomeness and almost finished with Xenoblade Chronicles.

Volux

I am currently playing..

Starcraft 2

Guild Wars 2

League of Legends

TheRaven

I've started playing Dragon Warrior (aka Dragon Quest) yesterday, and this is the first DQ game I've ever played. I thought the cartridge looked pretty cool so I bought the game yesterday since there were sales going on. When I looked up Dragon Warrior, I was shocked that it's the first DQ game. :V