Main Menu

What would you like to see here?

Started by TheRaven, September 03, 2013, 05:11:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tailszero

Quote from: MechaGS
Quote from: tailszeroCould we possibly add a forum game section to the off topic corner? Stuff similar to Roll to Dodge, Hurt and Heal, Mafia, and all of the shorter play per post games would be posted there, and the games would be much less text heavy than a roleplay thread.

I like this idea and I'm sure Raven will too. Added the forum to the off-topic section. :)

Thanks! I'll wait until one of you guys puts in rules, and then I'll start a thread.

Psi-Zero

I used to run a phpBB forum or two way back in the day and I could swear there was an option to change the amount of posts per page. This one is a bit different than I recall (it was a long time ago, too) and it's entirely possible I'm remembering something else and thinking it was phpBB, but it'd be really nice if I could load more posts on a given page without affecting other users' settings.

icannotdomyjob

@Psi-Zero
Quote from: Psi-ZeroI could swear there was an option to change the amount of posts per page [...] but it'd be really nice if I could load more posts on a given page without affecting other users' settings.
Admins approve the user feature. However since this a shared account, we are trying to ensure we do not have DB queries dropped. Which is why we limited to 10 posts per page. That does not stop you from making your script although. Just be nice about the the hits. Do it progressively if you will do a script, stopping at 10 posts per interval.

Swan Dive

Not sure how active this community is with online games, but maybe a section hub for meeting up and playing them?  I see there is a Gaming Corner so maybe that's enough though.  Just a thought..

Ryusei

MechaGS

Quote from: RyuseiPeople posting more often.

Haha, you and me both man! :P

Quote from: Swan DiveNot sure how active this community is with online games, but maybe a section hub for meeting up and playing them?  I see there is a Gaming Corner so maybe that's enough though.  Just a thought..

That's probably the best place for posting about online gaming meet-ups. :)